Some heavy stuff right here. If you are willing to know what your reality is - dare to ask yourself. And be willing to listen. You'll always know.
My reality is that I have learned just to keep at it. Whether I see specific results or any at all, I have learned that it doesn't matter. The truth is, that the world goes on. Whether you are here to experience it or not. We might as well make the most of our time here. It has really taught me to appreciate my time here, being a human :)
When you receive a calling, you have to go at it in leaps and bounds. It doesn't matter if others don't believe you. Because your reality and theirs are universes apart.
Whether others believe in your reality, or you believe in theirs is immaterial. Because whether we believe in one others' realities doesn't negate the fact that we have to all show up for our own realities, and for all our varied range of very real, and valid experiences.
What feels real to you, might be an unrelated experience for others
I believe that we can only get to know of others' experiences by listening to them. Not by making unfair assumptions from my viewpoint.
This year has been a learning experience in this aspect. I am still learning to process this as I am practising it when anything conflicting shows up.
My reality is ever-changing. The more I learn, unlearn or re-learn the more things show up. All of this is never-ending and continuous. Which goes to show that you are constantly evolving as a human. There is no end to this. However, it all comes back to the beginning, which is you.
I believe that everyone has a different purpose and different mission here on earth. We all do not have the same experiences or lessons. Each is so intrinsically distinct. I believe that these differences should inspire us to learn from one another.
There is no definite belief to keep up to. In fact, growing through life is a great reminder of how many times it is going to shatter your beliefs to lead you to grow beyond these limitations.
In fact, I could probably conflict with the very thoughts that I am expressing right now. Life is that transient. And as difficult and painful as it has been, I am learning to acquaint myself with this reality. Being comfortable in the unknown has taught me that anything can happen. You just need to keep showing up and pursuing your creative endeavours.
No comments:
Post a Comment