My phone shut off recently. Ever since, I have been experiencing an immense sense of peace - of not being available to others as they please.
Strangely though, I didn't feel a sense of panic. In fact, I have been deeply present in my moments. It just felt like one of those natural happenings in my life.
I have been practising loosening the grip on my attachments. Anytime my mind winds up creating theories for anything, I release the grip as soon as I notice it.
This presence feels intimate. You experience yourself, without being influenced by anyone else. I suddenly get why people are so afraid to be with themselves. It's because they're gonna find out how deserving they have always been and that they have led an unconscious life so far. They've never had to prove their worth to be capable of doing what they want. They have always been free.
This experience reminded me how blindfolded I was. We are always in a rush to do something outside of ourselves - that we have forgotten to connect with what lies within.
When we loosen the grip on each pattern, we make space to experience what's real and true. Rather than experiencing a stale past that seems to harden our experiences.
Our life is happening now and here. Not in the dreams we chase, not in the struggles of being accepted by others. In fact not even in the ideas of ourselves.
Each time we reveal our true nature and express ourselves, a sense of authenticity is generated. The more we measure our lives with our own yardstick, the happier we are.
Life is not a stage where you are competing for your place. Life is a continuous experience of surrender and unlearning - where you put down everything you've been taught. You no longer need to have any qualifications to be your authentic self. The minute you trust yourself and express your heart, you are on the right path for you. Nothing has to make sense to others, as long as it makes sense to you.
You've always had the freedom in you.
No comments:
Post a Comment