Wednesday, April 17, 2024

Leaving Out the Limitations

As I read this somewhere 'Abundance exists. It is us who create the limitations'. I believe that nothing is out of our reach, except our mind's stories of why we can't do something.

We tend to identify ourselves and our circumstances with labels, just so we can make sense of what's happening. But what if we are limiting our fullest experience by doing so?

For me, I noticed that I began breaking out of my shackles when I stopped identifying with certain labels that I carried for myself, or certain thoughts that kept me in the same place. When you are pursuing something that you, because of a preconceived belief, is a good indication of what is holding you back.



What if we didn't carry any labels and show up to each moment with the best of what we have to have to give? It is only our expectations of the process or outcome that can get us feeling anxious or feel like we have lost control of a circumstance.

By not labelling or presuming what comes next, we are allowing it space to be what it needs to be. At this point, we leave behind our illusion of control and surrender to what's coming with open arms. When we practise leaping like this a lot, we also begin to trust ourselves in the face of the unknown. We become our own source of stability and navigation. And no matter the consequences, we are willing to face it all.

In the midst of this chaos, we learn that there's so much out there that we know nothing of. Our mind couldn't have ever predicted what was to be revealed in any sense of terms.

Fabulous, wonderful, incredible and humbling. 

No comments: