Today, I received an insight into a new practice.
I had been going through some anxious turmoils in some of my days. So as I was making space for the chaos within, I was nudged towards a new practice.
The Practise:
The next time you feel a continuous flow of anxious energy, or you're in the middle of doing something that scares you, notice it.
Eventually, you'll experience that there's a source of this energy, as well as a receiving point. In your mind's eye, just notice this flow. Allow it to be whatever it needs to be. Let it flow. Make space for the chaotic energy. Allow it to jump, electrify, leap, go zig-zag - whatever it wants to do.
When you stay grounded and present with this energy, you are allowing it to be witnessed. This energy has a mind of its own, and there's no saying when it might end. However, as you keep being present and allowing it to move, it gradually loses its reactive tendencies.
It now now calms down. Like still water.
Instead of focusing on the root cause or the receptive area, I thought, why don't I just witness the entire process? This allowed a larger energetic area to be witnessed, from its beginning to end.
As the energetic range increased, I could separate myself more from the illusion.
No comments:
Post a Comment