Today's meditation was an intuitively new experience for me. Usually, as I close my eyes, I focus on a point in my mind's eye. When I began my initial meditation practice, it was easy to focus on the point - as if I was directing my energy towards the point of stillness.
However, in the past few days, I noticed my mind's eye had a surrendered energy. As if I was open and embracing the chaos. So what this felt like was I experienced gentle, clear, shiny water waves.
This experience felt so exciting for me. This means that my conscious awareness has gotten to the point of full surrender. It trusts me to take care of things, no matter what life throws at me.
To surrender means to truly relax into the now. Of course, things could've gone many different ways. But right now, you are a part of this. It teaches you to be right here.
To surrender means to express what lies within you. This is why self-expression of any form gets you feeling lighter in your body. When you learn to express yourself in the face of conflicts, you learn to create a bridge.
Multiple truths can exist at once. So when a person is speaking out their truth, and you bring in your truth as well - it can be a point of consideration. Consideration allows inclusivity. This creates a path forward.
Surrender allows us to accept and grow in our truths. It teaches us to be aware of our enmeshment with the collective and to discern our sense of individuality through it. It also provides us with the space to express ourselves imperfectly, and eventually - fiercely, openly and boldly.
Ever since I began expressing myself freely with consideration and courteousness towards others, I feel invincible. It's the first time I feel so open and free. Being true to myself feels like a superpower! Doing more of what excites me. You decide the range of your boundaries. Experiment. Make mistakes. Allow yourself to be moulded through this experience.
No comments:
Post a Comment