Saturday, April 13, 2024

Transforming through the Goop

Lately, I have been noticing a few changes in me. I would say these responses are unconscious because I notice them when I respond to other people.

This change feels surreal. Internally, when I try to put a meaning to something, I am unable to. Because there's nothing to make meaning of. Initially, I didn't understand what's happening. The grip on my perceptions started to loosen. Along the lines of - 'there's more to what meets the eye'.

The culmination of my many ego deaths are started to show. Lately, I didn't feel like talking to anyone or make sense of anything. A few days after I got to process this feeling, I realized that all I wanted to do, was live in my presence. Just living and experiencing moment to moment.




Physically it feels like a tonne of my emotional baggage is getting lighter each moment. I am learning to face the emotions that feels like the death of me. The more I practised this, the more I realized that this is an illusory death, and not a physical one.

At the core of this process, it has taught me that all of us live relative truths. And the kindest way to navigate this is through non-judgement, compassion, empathy, and to just listen. Co-existence.

Inner transformation and self liberation is an ugly process. It will get you to face the lowest of your lows. It was turn you in a goop of resistance. This forces you to face your resistance so you can move into the next phase. The more you face these 'deaths' the more you liberate yourself.

And the most humbling insight I received here was that while I can be right in my reality, they can be right theirs too. That there is nothing to prove, and no one to judge. You can only see what's placed infront of you. You don't know what goes behind it.  

No comments: