Saturday, April 27, 2024

Gratitude and Realizations

 It seems I have reached a point in my life, where I have accepted every nuanced bit of my past experiences. I feel like the tension in my body has eased considerably. I feel like I am now being driven by the surrender consciousness. I no longer feel the need to control anything in my life. Because:

  1. What is meant for me, will never pass by me and
  2. No one can gatekeep ANYTHING that is meant for me

The second was the biggest lesson for me. All of our primal worries and anxiety stem from being in a survival mode. 'If I don't do more or I am not fast enough, it will be taken away from me'.

You see when you are moving at your pace, you are able to meet what you pursuing in completion and perfection. There is always time to get things done. The unnecessary hurry that comes with meeting something that could be taken away from us, keeps us bound in survival patterns.

The minute you realize that nothing is as big of a deal as it seems, it makes it easier to ground back into your feet. We are only bound by the concepts that limit us. Time, deadlines, excellence, perfections, qualifications - who's to measure something. Who is the measurer? What are their qualifications?

The only thing that matters is that you stay true to yourself. You are always guided by your feelings and determination. You express your big needs when you are able to express your tinier needs. Everything stems from the little things. The first step is the beginning of reaching your goal.



When you meet people at a genuine level, they can meet you back at that level. Do not ever think that competing is the only way forward. I believe it impedes your real growth. Competing only enables you to grow up to a limitation. But what if your growth is wider than that extent? Or what if you are meant for different?

When you leave this mindset, you realize you can grow in many ways. This growth is multidirectional and multidimensional. I just feel free right now. I realized that I never had to walk the path that was set out for me. All I had to do was to ask myself, and I have always had my answers within. I have been there for me all along.

So now it's time again, to be there back for me. :)

No comments: