You know, I feel called to keep cultivating and amplifying the spirit and the natural essence within me. All this time I have been chasing external measures that were confined to a few checkboxes - that were determined by unknown factors. And all for what?
When I started showing up for myself and for my life, I started feeling gracious. Each moment feels so fulfilled in itself. People can never comprehend who you are within. So they resort to external definitions to make sense of you. But, you were never meant to be understood. Only experienced.
You embody the truest value of your life. Your value is an inherent quality that doesn't waver no matter the external circumstances, titles or passing opinions of others. A fruitful life feels fulfilled within, for you meet your internal requisites. It is not exhibited outward for validation.
Your internal self is a whole, complex and intricate jungle. It is the true nature of your wilderness. Ticking their boxes would mean limiting yourself to an external measure. You are not the external measure. You are the life beating inside your mortal frame. Any aspect of life is only as important as you make it to be.
As Phil from Modern Family says: "You have value, talent and potential that their tests can't measure. Who cares if you don't fit into their little box. You are finding your way. To make mistakes, take chances and learn from them." Oh, Phil :)
It is only when you can be of service to yourself, you can be of service to others. Live in your being. Show up with intent.
I dream of a world where people reach their truest natural potential without having to measure up to an external, limited bar. Spill your colourful spirit outside the lines. Your capacity has always existed beyond it.

No comments:
Post a Comment