As cheesy as it can be, when I think of a romantic relationship, I can only envision the sweetest little scene. Which is dancing in the kitchen on a random afternoon with the love of my life.
And as simple as this vision can seem to be, I believe that it is so raw. There is something so real about a loving moment such as this one, that can get you feeling so bare.
This loving expression can signify so much! This vision in itself feels so intimate and joyful. It is these moments of spontaneity that can remind you to cherish the simple pleasures in life.
I never thought that I could ever feel inspired enough to write for Valentine's Day. Because I do feel it's overrated. But what's the harm in celebrating love on a day when everyone else is also busy expressing their affection out loud. Like Manny from Modern Family says -
Here's to celebrating love, and all the forms it can be expressed as. And also for keeping with my New Year resolution: Uninhibitedness - being comfortable with sharing the aspects that I otherwise would have kept to myself. Happy Valentine's Day!
No comments:
Post a Comment