Today, I noticed my inner energy is not a unified source. Rather, it has mixtures and blends of different colours. These energies had different energetic shapes, sizes and colours and they all felt witnessed today.
Witnessing this, made me overall feel raw, vulnerable and exposed. At every moment, we have so many energies showing up. We have collectively (and unconsciously) learned to show up as one energy. And we always have known that there is just one way to go.
But what if we allowed these energies to exist at once? When I did that - I felt a sense of relief. I felt seen. In this sense, instead of focusing on just one aspect of my life, I could see myself experiencing these multitudes. As an observer of this.
And then another realization that dawned on me was that all of these energies make sense. Because these energies are the biological responses to external conditioning (and beliefs). Every notion of communication has moved us away from our natural self.
All of these have different origins, textures, spaces, strengths, and stories. There are so many of these. Many that I might not understand. When we practise an identity, only some of these energies come to light. We are unaware of the other residing energies. So these energies are unknowingly suppressed or pushed away.
But what if we begin seeing all of these energies for their multitude? We might consider a wider stance while moving forward in our lives. The grey areas might get easier to navigate. We might consider doing the things that we have never done before. We might make friends with fear just so we can move past them. Our fear no longer is a resistance to our journey, rather our distrust is. Our trust in navigating the unknown becomes our pivotal force that drives the next step and the next decision.
Writing this already felt like being a trailblazer in my life. So what if, just for now, I just learned how to witness these multitudes? And what if I used the wisdom to guide me through my day?
No comments:
Post a Comment