Sunday, June 30, 2024

Trickling your Way into an Enhanced Nervous System Capacity

Our capacity to experience new avenues does not happen overnight. It is a slow, deliberate, conscious, and sometimes excruciating process. Repeating each conscious choice over a while helps us to set into our new ways of being.



This is called trickling. In simple terms, trickling means gradually shifting into your new ways of being through micro shifts. Just like when a gentle stream trickles through a stone over time, can disintegrate it.

These shifts can feel minuscule in our day-to-day life. However, practising this consciously and repetitively also transitions our subconscious mind.



In my experience, there were a few thresholds that marked my transitions. These markers indicated that I was transitioning in my being. Everyone's journey is different. In my case, first, my decision to respond differently and, second, each time I practised the new response firmly highlighted my will and commitment to this change.

While I dedicated myself to this change, my subconscious transformed accordingly. In time I realized that I was responding mindfully in other areas of my life as well. I was stunned, because many times I seemed to respond in ways, that I hadn't earlier.

As you shift in certain areas in your life, other aspects are influenced too. These practices increase your capacity to experience new ways of being. Mostly, the capacity to experience joy and ease. 

It gets to be easy, light and free.

No comments: