Monday, June 10, 2024

The Ripples of True Liberation

True liberation means breaking the chains of what you thought could control you; not being held back by what's holding you back. 

I had read somewhere, that the peace I'm craving in my outside world, begins with unearthing the peace within me.  At that time,  I didn't know what it meant.  But something about the statement made me want to explore it.

Ever since I began the internal journey to understand myself, I realized that every limitation I faced head-on, cleared a path for me.  When I experienced each resistance or energetic block,  it dissolved. And this created an expansion in my consciousness. 




These changes began reflecting all around me, without me having to control the outcome. These epiphanies felt stunning,  glorious and miraculous for my human mind. 

That's when I realized that whenever I created an internal change, the external shifted too.

Whenever you intentionally create an environment of accountability towards peace, love and nurture, you create energetic ripples of the same qualities. 

What are you shifting today?

No comments: