Friday, March 29, 2024

What Are You Aware of Right Now?

Awareness is comprehension. It is what you inherently believe. It is the narration with which you operate - self-concept. It's the perception and ideas that are generated from this space.

When we operate from a belief, it reflects how we do anything and everything. It is the outreach towards which we are willing to extend ourselves. It is the possibilities that we are willing to explore. It is the general space of our existence.

Usually, we do not seek to know what we are not aware of. When we are present, we notice the existence of all that is.




Everything, even the people that exist in our reality is a reflection of us. Everything in our reality includes spaces of containment and flow. The flows are the extent to which we can align with. The containments are areas of our shadows. There might be many reasons why we might hold ourselves back. However, these are the areas of possibilities - of growth and expansion.

Sometimes, unconsciously we do not go beyond our extents. Maybe it's because we have never been here before. However, our barriers are internal. So if at any point, you see yourself holding yourself back from doing anything in reality, it is because there is an internal block or the extent is limited.

However, everything in our human life is for spiritual clarity and development. It is how we show up to our life. It is our connection with the source and our physical life.

Ever since I have grasped the transience of life and how fragile your life, the moments and your people are, I can do nothing but linger. I just want to cherish each moment what it is and not take anything for granted.

As humans, we are bound by our physical capacity. This limitation grounds our knowing. It really keeps perspective on what's really important.

Ever since I have been through spiritual shifts, I have been noticing that everything around me is an illusion. Nothing is real. Not even our beliefs. They are all stories that make us believe that we make sense.

However, despite all this knowing, I would really love to cherish my time here on earth. Spend my moments with my loved ones, laugh with them, cook for them and just be there for them.

I want to love people as they are, for what they are and not hold back. I just want to be here and experience the fullness and the wildness of life.

I wish some words would fully express my gratitude, but for now, I'll keep this.   

No comments: