Wednesday, March 6, 2024

Experiencing Divine Perfection

I am feeling a sense of divine perfection within; delightful epiphanies. Like whatever it is right now, and whatever I am right now, it's just meant to be. The raw, the chaos, the incomprehensible, it just is. I wasn't meant to understand it. I was just meant to experience all this.

As I am going deeper within me, I am noticing the barriers that my mind has gripped onto all these years. Lately, I have been practising loosening this grip at any moment that I feel it shows up. And because of this, I feel like little by little, the shackles in me are breaking free. I can breathe better, my body feels open and I feel lighter. Overall, blissful. 




We are meant to grow through every step in life. And I need to accept that although my journey looks seemingly different from others, it still matters.

Today I also learned a thing. I used to always wonder, what they meant when they said, "You have created everything in your life". It just didn't make sense. But then, I read a suggestion to ask myself "Why did I create this?". And then the answers came to me so easily.

Which made me realize that my unconscious mind is so powerful. It has these depths and dimensions that my conscious mind might never fathom. I must keep leaning into the growth that I believe in wholeheartedly, and trust the progress.  

No comments: