It is the space from which everything arises. Everything that begins also comes to an end. It is the natural cycle of any existence. Its wisdom can experienced through intuition.
All of us are unique spirits inhabiting human bodies of different shapes, sizes and hearts; and placed in very different contexts. Since our spirits and our souls are inexplicable and boundless, why do we find the need to define or limit their capacities to our mind's ideas? How much can you explain, decide or determine anything that is simply nature, and just different from one another?
Our bodies are wired to navigate the present. It is our soul that makes our living experiences unique. Whenever we try to work toward certain goals or aspirations, most likely it's a mind's game - a forward toward an illusion.
I have been playing with this idea of, what if we surrendered to our spirit? Since our spirits are different and unique, does it not mean that they know the way too? On some days, when I do not know what is next, I ground into my presence - a place that I have come to believe knows everything. It is a meeting point - of not knowing, and touching the energy of all that is right now. In those times, intuition leads best. We need to believe that we will be led to where we need to go.
I say this from my own experience. Previously, I used to be aspirational. I used to have so many goals that I kept meeting every step of the way. However, something always felt short. I never felt the fulfilment as I anticipated I would. Maybe for a brief period, for a few days, and it was gone. In fact, whenever I experienced this, I also didn't want to continue beyond goal. Because in the process of achieving my goal, I had already gone above and beyond.
When I curated a daily ritual for me, I progressed in creativity, mind and spirit. My mind-made aspirations seemed to vanish. And I wanted to live a life in alignment with my true nature. I started liking and pursuing activities, that I never thought I would. I opened myself to ideas and beliefs, that I would have shut myself off of. I allowed myself to believe in other people's unique experiences that I would know nothing of, without having an opinion on it. And most importantly, I trusted in myself - to know that at any point, my decisions would light me up.
My point is, what if there's so much more to our life than just the idea of what we have made it to be? This truth might be uncomfortable to face or relate to at first. But at some point, it can also be liberating. Each day, I seem to be unlearning a new pattern - burying me in a new layer of grief, another layer to rise from. But somehow along the way, whenever I have experienced deep sadness, or that nothing would ever be the same again - something in my life invariably reminds me of why I am on this path. Despite the unknowns, there is a layer of deep anchored trust in me and my spirit, and most importantly, my God - who is guiding me through it all.
No comments:
Post a Comment