The minute I accepted myself as nature - I realized that everything is constantly moving and so am I. It is only the mind that perceives that our circumstances stand still because our bodies are wired to be immersed in presence. It feels good to know and consciously become nature - which is alive. Nature is not restricted to plants, animals and wildlife. It is the deep presence of aliveness and of transience. It is complete acceptance of what is. It is cycles and it is transformation in subtleties. The changes that you see overnight - are the processes that have been in progress for a long time and are invisible to the eye.
The thing about nature is that it is open, alive, allowing and spirited. It allows the complexities and conflictions to exist as is. This is why we feel so grounded and connected when we listen to our bodies or go out and experience nature. It just allows you to be and you can be whoever you want to be - which is free from any explicable expectations.
No comments:
Post a Comment