Thursday, January 11, 2024

On Being Open and Free in Myself

I received an intuition recently - to be open and free in myself. This was an invitation to connect and open up to my life and myself. I perceive this to be an important threshold for my life experience. I realized that many times I would hold myself back based on my own perceptions - of my value in any circumstance.

As humans, we tend to subconsciously perceive ourselves varyingly depending on our environment, social conditioning or circumstance. These actions are a part of our primal nature. Our ancestors depended on this practice for survival - to not be excluded from their society.

I realized that behind the intention of my actions, also lies the perception of myself of it. All of these behavioural qualities are so subtle and unconscious - that we can't specifically point out the origins of it.

Maybe the leap is all it takes. To get beyond our own beliefs and values. I believe that these should only be a guiding directive instead of it being a quality we use to define ourselves. Eventually, the deepest and ultimate value lies only in me 

I just want to say that - I do not want to stop myself anymore. The chaos, the distress, the magic, the beyond and the mundane - I want to allow and experience it all. Even if it scares me, especially when it scares me. I want life to happen to me, for me. I have realized that life is all about enjoying and evolving through our human experiences. Each so minute, subtle and distinct from one another. Each with their own lessons and memories. The only truth that remains is that truth evolves. 




Deeper forgiveness allows your heart to open up in where it has shut down, or seized up. Allow yourself to be forgiven. Allow yourself to forgive. We are opening, and it is time to open more, and be driven through surrender.

No comments: