Wednesday, July 3, 2024

You are Here because You are Integral

 The reason all of us are anxious is because we are relating the worth of our existence, with some outer grand purpose. As if we'll get some sense of internal peace, once we pursue it. And if we don't, we need to get our sh!t together.

All of us play integral roles that contribute to the web of oneness. However, we when force structures onto people, it makes people work against each other. This creates friction and levels of disruption - anxiety, stress and competition. A mindset that leads us to believe that this is all there is and that we need to fight our way to keep our place in it.


Lately, I have wanted to live without having to explain myself or justify my purpose for being here. As I am unlearning patterns, I intuitively realise that my life exists beyond a justifiable purpose. My aliveness is a purpose in itself. I shouldn't have to explain the worth of my existence or my deservability for being here.

Do I not deserve to be alive if I am not fulfilling some kinda grand purpose or expectation?

In the web of oneness, everyone is but a manifestation of you. The idea of others is a mind pattern. When you start seeing yourself in others, you'll know where to nurture the disruptions within you, to connect with others in the external world.

When you internally dissolve ideals and are fully present to show up for the moment in front of you, you surrender yourself to the infinite intelligence of life.



We tend to get lost in the conflicting ideas of society's structures, moral sense, and self-preferences. However, when we surrender ourselves to life, it leads us through an organic route. We understand this through insights, internal wisdom, intuition, epiphanies and synchronicities.

When you free yourself from the labels and expectations, you are available to the moment in your fullest expression. 

No comments: