Friday, July 12, 2024

Being Overcome with Stillness

 Recently, I have been experiencing a surge of quiet bliss. This bliss emerges from a stillness within me. This stillness doesn't want to control anything. Its a place of deep rootedness. It's a place where anything is possible.

I feel like this bliss is taking over my being. And I love it. It's feels like a peaceful source energy that is radiating within me, accessible to me at all times.

In these past months, anytime my mind went spiraling from a sense of urgency and control, I sat with it. I showed compassion and embraced it's energy. My inner primal self feels safe with this peace.


It's that I've gotten comfortable navigating the nuance. It feels like I've reached a balance of being my best self and being human - that of (im)perfections. That I give myself a lot of space to be human and throw a tantrum, and stick to my preferences. And sometimes, that's okay. I'm human, and I deservedly can be all kinds of imperfect.

Wherever you go, there you are.

This phrase has always inspired a sense of curiosity within me. Everything that we're running away from, lives in us. Many times, we're also relentlessly, unconsciously guided by the energy that is trying to run us dry. Especially those of external validation. The energy of that sort always will. There's no dearth of external pleasing.

In the process, I noticed that until we're subconsciously ready, we can't follow through in the direction we want. Our subconscious can hinder us. And that's okay. When we get curious about what's hindering us, the subconscious feels safe to reveal its hesitance.

Everything we're trying to run away from, lives in us. And unless we're willing to sit with the needs that demand our attention, it's never gonna go away.

What you think you're gonna get from the outside world, is the very thing available to us within. Our attention, our presence, and our willingness. To be available to the deepest, overlooked parts of us. Sometimes, all we've got to do is sit with the emptiness, the loneliness, the rejection.

This in itself is the validation - that we've never been, and will never be alone. 

No comments: