I experienced an amazing meditation practice today! It felt so blissful, and delicious, that I didn't want to end it. I thought I would journal my experience, but the bliss I experienced felt like a warm embrace I didn't want to let go of. I just couldn't express the experience in words. To sum it up, it felt as if my veil of pretence lifted, and I felt happy and relieved to be in my embodied presence. I wanted to continuously be in my own energy and not let go.
You create your own bliss.
Here's the practice:
Enter a physical space of your choice. It doesn't need to be fancy. The idea is to make it your own. Seat cross-legged, on a mat, on the floor, on the grass or on the beach surface. The surface is again of your choice.
You can keep your palms open on your knees, or either in chin or jnana mudra. Or you can keep one hand on your heart and the other on your belly.
Close your eyes, and intend to experience your bliss.
Focus on your breathing. You can breathe comfortably, as you please.
The rest of your practice is yours to experience as you prefer. Happy Practising!
No comments:
Post a Comment