Thursday, November 14, 2024

On Transcension: Surrendering To Our Essence

Ever since my journey of personal development began, I’ve wanted to become someone beyond what I was. This aspiration has driven me to pursue bigger goals, and along the way, I aligned my qualities to meet these ambitions. However, somewhere along this path, I realized I was always in pursuit of “more”—and this “more” never seemed to be enough.

Throughout this process, I had to let go of many deeply rooted beliefs, to the point where I often felt alone. I understood that nothing truly makes sense unless we give it meaning. Everything in this physical world is, in a way, constructed—except for human connection, creativity, innovation, and our routines. Unlearning the familiar pushed me into the unknown, yet it built a strong foundation within me. Now, I feel I can express myself in the truest sense. There are still miles to go, but for the first time in a long time, it feels like things are finally coming together.

My point is that we often believe we need to transcend ourselves, to go beyond everything we’ve ever imagined we could be. However, all we are, at our core, is human. And despite our limitations, there is so much we can do. It begins with setting out to achieve goals that truly align with our deepest sense of self.

This journey of "transcendence" was never about leaving ourselves behind; it was about meeting ourselves where we are. This is, above all, a lesson in self-acceptance and accountability. We can only move forward when we embrace our current reality. When we boldly set our truth free—regardless of its form and despite the fears we conjure in our minds—we surrender to the unknown, where possibilities become endless.

By allowing ourselves to fall, we trust to find the strength to rise again. In this process, we learn that growth isn’t about constantly reaching for more but about finding fullness in who we already are.

No comments: