The unknown feels incredibly normal to me now. A space in time that once sent me into a frenzy has become a place I tread daily. I’ve come to realize I’ve lost so much in life—not in terms of tangible possessions, but the mind-made ideals, expectations, and conditioning that once defined me. There is far less of the person I used to be. This extraordinary unknown has taken over my life.
Perhaps I’ve realized the unknown is no longer dangerous. Instead, it has become a space where I no longer expect anything. It is a realm of no expectations.
The world, as I understand it now, is not outside of me—it never was. The true universe lies within my body, within my experience. Connecting to calm cannot come from any external source. It is only when we take the time to connect with the energy within ourselves that we discover the chaos leading us to calm.
The unknown is not an external realm; it exists within. The respite we seek also lies there. This is why becoming conscious of our needs is essential—it allows us to care for ourselves, even in the smallest ways. Connecting with ourselves reveals parts of us we never knew existed. It allows us to take chances in those aspects that we originally wouldn't have.
We also come to understand that these qualities are not permanent. They are in a constant state of transition. My identity, preferences, and thought processes are likely to shift at any moment.
Connecting with the unknown frees us from the illusion of control. It allows us to focus solely on our efforts, rather than the outcome.
No comments:
Post a Comment