I noticed that as humans, we unconsciously define ourselves. Whether it is through star signs or MBTI quiz, as an introvert/ extrovert or through our hobbies.
The thing is, the 'I' can never be defined. Because as humans, and biological beings, we are constantly shifting and evolving. When we define ourselves under any labels, our psyche is influenced by this. Our behaviours are reflected and aligned with this label.
There are many versions of 'I'. Some, that we might not even be aware of. When we cease defining an 'I' we are free to make decisions appropriate to what is required in the moment, rather than based on a preconception.
When we define the 'I', we restrict ourselves from making decisions about what is most suitable at the moment. Sometimes, an appropriate step can also conflict with our beliefs. Releasing any pre-notions of the 'I' can actually serve as liberating for us.
When we observe ourselves as biological beings, rather than philosophical ones, we honour our true state of being. This state is the reflection of accepting what exists at the moment.
'Be where your feet are'
This practice helps us truly ground into the moment, and into our bodies. All our energy resources are focused on channelling and creating from a place of the present moment. Any change from the past to the future is possible only, in the present. The present is the only reality that exists.
Our minds can only think linearly. It doesn't allow space for chance. However, when we surrender to what is, it creates space for different networks to join in and create a range of possibilities, beyond our comprehension.
By ceasing to define the 'I' we also open up a space of possibilities. To inculcate new beliefs, and to open up to new preferences. It supports the flow of our life and encourages us to actively be a part of it as a fluid component: transient, and ever-changing. It is an act of surrender and trust concerning our life. A space where clarity emerges.
No comments:
Post a Comment