I have had a deep revelation in the past few days: I have been trusting God's plan and my life's path. However, through all this - I have neglected deeply trusting myself.
Throughout the journey of my life, one thing has been constant - which is me. I have been living quite intentionally past few weeks. And I realized the shifts that I'm making internally are MASSIVE! Who would've thought that the small intentional shifts in behavioural patterns would allow me to be aligned with my authentic expression?
I am learning that the deepest trust lies within me. NOT in the physical world. I cannot put my trust in the external world - because that is utter chaos in our mind frame. However, in the face of our circumstances, we need to trust our stillness. It is by centring and grounding myself amid this chaos - that lies my power.
I believe in myself and act through my internal guidance- the vision, the process, and the discipline to create this - irrespective of the outcome. After all, I can proceed only when the progress makes sense to me - even if the external circumstance doesn't. I used to think that change is reflected in external circumstances, but now I have learned that change happens when we respond differently.
I am feeling stronger in myself because my judgements quietening down now. It makes it a whole lot easier when I know I am no longer a pawn in my ego's game. Rather an expression of my true self. I believe that the depths of my soul cannot be contained. So my only goal is to unleash it creatively and lovingly - in any way that it can be expressed.
When I start moving in my truth - it means that I am trusting only myself. Your truth will never make sense to others. And that is natural. Because everyone LIVES different truths - complex, raw, real and illusioned. The physical world is no longer a realm that is scrutinized - rather one which is experienced with the fullness of our aliveness and the spectrums of it. I believe in what I feel, I believe in what I know. I trust the natural progression and accept my natural self, and will no longer question the spirit in my soul.
I am not a pattern. I am a presence, an occurrence, and an expression of it all.

1 comment:
This is so deep ✨ so much strength to u Sanju
Post a Comment