The more I communicate with God, the more I feel connected to them. I have come to this recognition that is everything we do even free will? Are our natural responses really our own, or something that we are divinely led to believe.
I have decided to deeply trust that the moments naturally lead me where they have to. Our directions are not linear. Like everything in nature it true is chaos. However, there is some divine orchestration leading through it all.
Today's morning Yoga practice, for instance, was an expression of my primal energy of water and flow - in all of its glory. It deeply connected me to my life force. I felt so powerful and intuitive through it all.
I no longer want to 'fix' myself. I just want to enjoy my natural self-expression. Our hearts and our souls are so expansive there are just so many blessings out there, we just need to be willing to experience it all within. Our heart - a sacred, lush landscape can handle any experience - we just must be willing to be present. So much depth and gratitude today - for all the blessings and inner wisdom.
There's also just so much grief showing up at every step of my inner expansion. But just being present with it all - my sadness, my low days, the confusion, the betrayals, the shattering truths - is allowing me to also break open as my truest self. I thank the lessons, but I wish it wasn't so painful.
But, every moment is a new moment. So, here's to it all!

1 comment:
I too wish our lessons would not have that much painful
Post a Comment