I am feeling so expansive you know? Like a million possibilities can exist right now! Self-exploration allows us to discover so many parts of us that we didn't even know we could be. I have read a lot - that the True Self can only be revealed to you. But what if you see a new quality in someone and decide to embody it within you? I believe that the true self can also be hand-picked and cultivated.
The place where you are and the place you want to be requires different versions of you. If you want to be there - you have to allow yourself to first BECOME that person who is ready to hold that reality.
Life is so expansive, and this realization has just humbled me. Yet we know only a microcosm of what is happening. We think we know a lot about world affairs. But we only know that which is portrayed by the media. You can know or speak of anything unless you have experienced them yourself. If you do, it is just an opinion based on a politically curated account.
The only thing that can shut a critical mind down - is action. Our mind makes all possibilities so big and beyond us, when in actuality its action will take less than a minute to start. I realize that the critical mind has a lot to say. But what if you tell it this - 'Okay, you say this. But I am not gonna believe you. I am gonna believe this instead'. The voice immediately loses its power over the belief. Try this!
I like to think that the critical mind is just a concerned mind. Our brains are developed to live in the present moment. Our physical bodies and our senses are completely anchored to our environment, in our present. It provides information about what it has experienced in the past. Instead of blaming it, why not open it up to new possibilities. Show your concerned mind that it can trust you. The only time you fail is when you no longer try.
I am feeling joyful today. I feel like I have begun to look forward to things again. I have faith in me, and I see the passion so fiery and alive in me. So why should I give up? Others will always have something to say when they don't even know your trials. So I have decided that no matter where I am or what I am doing - I will never stop focussing on the big picture. Yes, things are gonna be hard sometimes, and I'll not know what to do. But this has been the biggest trial in your life - And you are navigating this so well! I am so proud of you, and I love you. And I love who you have prospered into because of this. :)
I love the mess, I love the raw, I love the process of becoming because I have committed to it!



No comments:
Post a Comment