Why do we hold back? Is it about repeating an upsetting past outcome? Or is it because this is where we think that we end?
Have you given it a shot? Just saying what you want to, and doing what you feel like? To move into and with the energy of your life force.
Most importantly how much do we allow in? Do we just accept things at the face value? Or can we consider that, that there is something beyond what we can perceive in a given moment? That maybe if we just wait for a moment - the thing beyond comprehension can reveal itself to us?
The more I'm surrendering to the flow, the more I can see that life just amazes me. The more that I allow my precious moments to express themselves in the way it does, I can feel immense clarity and centred in my being. Where I'm no longer living in the old story because I am allowing it to evolve with me.
Today showed me that for once if I just surrender to the moment and allow life to take me where it does, it will keep its promise and immerse me with joy. I don't want to be afraid of myself or my life trajectory anymore. Many times I see that I am comparing myself with my peers - Maybe everyone's life trajectory and timeline is just different?
The way that my life has unfolded in the past, I realize that I have always been led to the things that I truly and deeply love. Even if it is rare, even if others do not know of it. I want to reach the highest and widest that I can energetically go and still keep expanding. I want to explore - the cracks and the crevices and see what magic lies within it. And lately, I have been on a Rezendevous with the Universe. It just keeps revealing and I just keep experiencing so much love - that sometimes it gets overwhelming to believe that I am deserving of this.
Even amid everything that tells you this is all there is - there will always be an expanse of energy and space that is just for you. Today this park - it was for me, my oasis. The silence and time spent with the birds and squirrels - just looking around and soaking in all the pleasure that nature provided me with, at the moment - on a pleasant winter morning. Never thought something as simple as this would make me so happy!!! But it did. And I will always cherish it!

No comments:
Post a Comment