Tuesday, August 31, 2021

Buttered Toast

Today seems like one of those days, where I am feeling extremely gracious. It's just that lately, I seem to absolutely revel in my pace of every day, ordinary moments. I think this is what it means to appreciate the subtleties of life.. when writers especially, convey about soaking in the pleasures of every moment, that each moment becomes so meaningful in itself. 

Maybe it was something about the weather.... gloomy, chilly, rainy.. I just feel like cozying up and experiencing all the books that I have so meticulously collected.... of places, flavours and newfound emotions, simply enraptured in my moment of  bliss... :) 

I truly pray for anyone who needs this, to feel this way. Simply, fleeting, twirling, prancing, skipping, swaying, humming, through their moments, every day.. Just because :)  


I came across this gleeful prose, that absolutely made my morning :)

Today, and every day, I hope you have a wonderful day. :)

No comments: