I wanted to simply let free to graze on what I have been feeling lately.
Overall, I feel neutral. I don't know what I am doing, or where I am going.. However, my thoughts, feelings and actions concerning my existence in general, feel significantly meaningful.
I think that my attitude towards myself and my perspectives on everything external to me have transcended. in the sense, I do not "make anything" of any circumstance.. Instead, I'm just living in presence, with complete awareness, acceptance and purpose (It is something that I consider my purpose. Not that I specifically need it, but it seems magical to be guided by it).
I have overtly surrendered to the almighty, gracious force to simply lead me towards what calls me. To be very honest, the experience has been extremely nerve-wracking, to say the least, however, the glee and stillness that I feel OUTWEIGHS everything else. In the uncertainty lies infinite possibilities, another reality I have learned to love & embrace for myself. The journey has been graciously rewarding.
Words can sometimes be inadequate to express what one feels. However, I think that just being able to recognize or simply allow, what one feels is more than enough to continue the joy of living.
Recently, I read about a concept, suggested by Albert Camus, called Absurdism. To cut it short, it conveys that there is no particular 'reason' as such to exist. So, there is no reason why people 'search' for meaning. Just like the birds, animals, plants and other natural beings, who simply exist, each interconnected within their own significance. However, I personally think that the idea of being a human in itself opens up so many possibilities. We are considered the most 'evolved', from all other living beings. For humans have thoughts, which also fosters tangible creativity. What also possibly distinguishes us is our intent to manoeuvre through our personal choices. . And this unique characteristic enables us to give meaning to our existence, co-create culture and live in harmony with our natural ecology. So isn't that something to marvel about? :)

No comments:
Post a Comment