Tuesday, August 13, 2024

Creation Lie in the Depths, in the Unseen

Our internal world is responsible for our experiences in the world. Our internal energy is an unimaginable, astronomical space where the experiences of our lives are revealed to exist. We follow our intuition when we consciously follow the guidance provided to us by this energy. This energy is accessible to us at any point in time. This is the source of creation - our innovative, and creative endeavours.

The massiveness of our internal energy is unfathomable. When in doubt, we can tap into it. This energy is the source of our true nature, inspiration and insights.

Living in a material world can make us imperceptive to this source of infinite, creative energy. However, as we move through life, our likes, preferences, and other aspects that feel alive in our bodies - can guide us towards our purpose - of how we can be of service to the world.

Once we get comfortable with it, swimming in our depths can feel exciting and thrilling. There are many ways to access this source of quietude, stillness, and of unending energy. I reach out to this energy by practising yoga and meditation.

Anytime I feel overwhelmed, I close my eyes and take a step back from the mental imagery of my circumstances. This allows me to tap into this energy as well.

These practices have taught me that there is a well of nothingness beyond everything that exists.  A void. This energy brims with emptiness such that anything can be created from this.

Initially, I would be afraid of this void. This energy felt like a sense of finality. Like a dead end. I would get anxious when confronted with this reality. As if everything that mattered to me, ceased to do so. The veil of my so-called virtuous beliefs and values came off. I had nothing to hide anymore.

Eventually, I got curious about this and experienced the void for myself. While it felt like I wanted to run away from it, confronting it took some courage and will to face it. It also took less time to get comfortable with.

You see when all of your truths have crumbled down in the past months, another shattered illusion was the least of my concerns. In a way, I am glad that I am no longer a believer of the illusions, but rather a confronter of the truth.


Being human, these practices will make you break your heart on purpose. The truths revealed to you will make you question everything that you have believed and everything you thought you were, in all these years of your existence. But, it will free you from the confines. It will teach you to stand out from the crowd, and not be afraid of it.

Your truth - the shadows, the light, the greys and all of the nuances will be welcome -no matter the shades, textures and tones - and you will still be acceptable to yourself.

I realized that I had reached a new level of freedom when I could admit things to myself. I didn't have to lie to myself anymore. I knew when I was being true to myself, and other times when I would pretend for the sake of others.


This raw freedom taught me to be comfortable in myself, to stand tall and proud. No matter what others' opinions are on it. Nothing is real. Everything is an illusioned truth, not real. What else is there to be afraid of?

Of course, there are times when you feel human, and just go with what is asked of you, and you might feel helpless. But, self-awareness can teach you to be an observer of your life.

My biggest lesson recently was that there are layers to everything. Even to the circumstances that I harshly criticize. Despite this realization, each context differs. The lesson does not pertain to all circumstances. 

No comments: