Monday, January 6, 2014

The love for Nigella and her recipes

I just come back home after a very hectic day. Tired. And obviously hungry. After I freshen up, I jump on to my comfy couch and resume a position, that of a blob. I tune into my favourite channel, TLC. And I see, Nigella's show is on. This has got to be good! :D

She says, the best kind of cooking is that, when you take out anything from your refrigerator and start cooking and create something new. She goes on to take out a few potatoes, bacon, eggs, and mozzarella cheese. Read: MOZZARELLA CHEESE. This has got to be freaking awesome!


Scrambled eggs with bacon.  


And, just in 5 minutes, she's done with her creation, and as usual she's hogging away happily.

What I love about this lovely woman, is the fact, that she eats anything and everything that has good flavours, without a worry in the world, and also with so much passion. Her cooking makes her happy. I still remember in one episode where she tears a fresh lettuce and says "Mmmm, listen to that crunch."

All this makes me look forward to her show everyday. And also the fact that in many of the recipes, she's put generous amounts of cheese and easy to do. And that sure does make me weak in the knees!


She doesn't look a day over 25. One wouldn't be able to even guess her real age. Because, they're going to be wrong for sure!

Nigella Lawson. You're one of my idols and inspirations. I love you! :) <3




No comments: