Thursday, January 2, 2014

50 Random Things About Me! :D

1. Love cute skirts & bows!! :D


My favourite skirt! It's been over 12 years since I bought this. And YES, I still love to wonderfully carry this off  :D


2. The one and only thing that I crave, each and everyday, are those lovely golden fries, from Mc Donald's. <3


I could eat this everyday and NEVER get enough! :|



3. I have a very very weird laugh. Yup, I'm well aware of it! :P


4. I absolutely LOVE keeping active! Running, walking, workouts, swimming anything and everything that keeps me on my toes! 


5.  I love waking up to a golden sunrise and early morning birdsong. Yeah, and I am superrrr chirpy in the morning! :D


6. I am a voracious reader. History, Architecture, Culture, Food,  Anthropology, Archaeology, Places, and Fiction related to these topics are mostly what I am drawn to. 
Recently, I even came across books for toddlers. These truly put life in perspective. Don't believe me? Read - 'What do you with a Chance?' by Kobi Yamada. 


7. The thing I love MOST about life? That sometimes when I feel like I want to give up, something invariably guides me back on my way. The thing that keeps me going each and everyday is the immense trust in myself and my actions & faith, especially in the unknown :) 






8. I love long walks to no where. :)


9. I have a kickass playlist and a wonderful taste in music! :D don't believe me? Ask me. I'll suggest a few and change your life forever. :D


10. I LOVE KIDS!


11. A complete foodie! I love experimenting with local cuisines in the places I Travel to and savour each bite momentously. 


Appetizing, isn't it? *drool*

Also, visiting the local green groceries or markets is my favourite routine. The smell, the colours, the freshness of the in-season fruits and veggies gets me so, SO HAPPY! 


12. You know things of me - Only those that i choose to tell. I love keeping to myself about a lot of things. :) 


13. I've always been a travel bug. Always will be. Dora the Explorer ain't got nothing on me :P


14. I get distracted too soo.. oooooh, look! a pretty butterfly! :O (....and a bumblebee... and a flower... and a puppy..... and a sparrow.... OOPS!)


look at all it's wonderful colours! <3


15. I LOVE being around people! 


16. Kitties, Puppies, Bunnies and Ponies D: 


17. I LOVE to dance! For me, it is a form of self-expression. And it truly helped find me. 




18. I love to sing my heart out! I think I'm pretty good at it! :)



19. I would LOVE to get to know you :)

20. I'm that 'One friend who doesn't look her age''  tee hee :D However, I am still asked for ID even when I am wayyyy older!




21. Cheese is my weakness. :|


Margherita pizza is soul food :)



22. I love collecting quotes from movies, books, music and conversations even. I love how someone was able to capture feelings I understood or didn't into words. 


Such an amazing movie right? 


23. I love using the old emojis! :D :D see? :D :D 


24. Ran 2 half marathons. And it meant a lot to me :D 


25. I love funny and feel-good movies. I also love watching cute k-dramas. why? cause its CUTE! They Came Together, The Parent Trap, Maid in Manhattan and Strong Woman Do Bong Soon! :D :D


26. There are a few musicians who I would love to watch perform one day - Westlife, Backstreet Boys, Jay Sean, Il Divo, Hoody, Jay Park and Ne Yo :) :) 


27.  i can get WAY out of line and NOT be bothered by it. 


See what i mean O:)


28.  One of the things I've learned is that you don't HAVE to move with the times, to be with the times. Keep doing what you love. And the times will ultimately catch up with you. #YOLO :)


29. I LOVE Parks and Rec, and Modern Family SO SO MUCH!!! Phil's outlook & cheeriness, Ben & Leslie's Bond, Ann & Leslie's Friendship (Leslie calls Ann such cute names <3 ), Ron's love for breakfast food, Andy's innocence, Luke's innocent yet effective perspective, Little Manny, Cam's Drama and cute expressions.... i could just keep going on and on. I LOVE IT SO MUCH!!!


30. Flowers, Hairbraids, Flowy skirts, Floral Crown, Tattoos, Eyeliners. 


31. SPONTANEOUSSSSS!


32. My favourite colour is baby blue, and sky blue. For some reason, gives me the feeling of freedom. :)


maybe, this is why! :) <3



33. Breakfast food - ALL DAY, EVERYDAYY!!!


34. I love flowers, and the grass, and the trees, and the bumblebees, and the rainbows and the sparrows, and the clouds in the blue sky and the golden sun rays and EVERYTHING!!


35. I love setting my eyes with Kohl.


36. I carry SO MUCH LOVE within me truly. I'm learning to channelize this, one day at a time :P


37. I love a good chocolate cake. and a glazed donut. and strawberry milk. :D

38. My favorite food specifically is a wholesome sandwich. Its my go to fare :D and I also enjoy a good East and South East Asian fare as well - Noodles, Stew, Dumplings, Meat, Veggies - so heavily loaded, healthy and gosh the variety!! I LOVE IT!

39. My favourite BackStreet Boy is Nick Carter. *SIGH* <3


Irresistible? I think so too! <3


40. I'm absolutely terrified of rides. and roller coasters. and everything that comes under THOSE categories.


41. I'm an Old Soul. don't believe me? talk to me! I may scare you! *tee hee*


42. Whenever I watch Lion King, even now, I skip THAT part. 



43.I LOVE to write! Even if its something scattered but meaningful, like this post :P 

44. I love learning languages. So far I've learned Italian, French, Arabic and Korean. So many more to add to my list. :)

45. Cities, places, their cultures and local habits fascinate me tremendously. Whenever, wherever you find me, I'll be reading/ thinking/ wondering/inferring/ looking at something related to exactly THAT :) 

46. Safe Driver. Hell yeah! B|

47. Scared of cockroaches, lizards and creepy crawlies. EW! :/

48.  December Baby :D Christmas Eve. yup. BEST DAY OF THE YEAR! Love it! :)



49. I take GREAT photographs! check my work website out! :D  -   https://www.the-urban-anecdotes.com/post/frames
         

50. I absolutely LOVE Lebanese cuisine! I also recently read a book on Beirut where the author has decadently described the food they get there. I'm coming to you SOON, Beirut!!  :)

         


No comments: