Lately, I have begun to appreciate chaos, for clarity accompanies it. Chaos is a disruption in life - a path we don't understand the answers to. Sometimes it feels like a hurricane that rips your life apart, leaving you to set up from scratch. Except, this storm is psychological.
I’ve realized that chaos carries a synergy of its own—complete with wisdom, guidance, intuition, and an unfolding path. Maybe it feels disruptive to a tightly wound mind. Maybe it’s life’s way of opening us up to more possibilities, urging us to explore how we can be more of ourselves.
In hindsight, the chaos that uprooted my life was a blessing in disguise. Maybe it was a warning that I was pretending, and not living up to my full potential. Maybe it appeared to re-align me to a path I had strayed from. While at the time it was difficult, everything that happened since then, led me to who I have become in the process.
Chaos scatters everything you've been holding onto, urging you to confront what no longer serves you. It persuades you to pick up the parts that truly work and recreate a life that reflects who you are at your core. It demands that you dive deep into yourself to find the clarity needed to move forward. Chaos, then, is an opportunity—a chance to realign with your true essence.
No comments:
Post a Comment