Thursday, February 10, 2022

Why I do, what I Do

Because it brings me inner joy and satisfaction. 

Because I like doing it. 

Because I resonate with it at an inexplicable level. 

Because the thing itself understands me somehow. 

Because it exhilarates me. 

Because it makes me feel so much more like me. 

Because I didn't know I was looking for it, it found me somehow. 

Because I connected with it and it turned out to be even more wonderful than what I had initially set out looking for. 

Because it comes naturally. 

Because I look forward to doing it, even if sometimes it becomes mundane due to routine. 

Because it is me. Because time is ever-evolving and so am I. Because it caught my attention. 

Because even though I may be 'bad' at it, I enjoy doing it anyway because it brings me so much glee.

 Because I love to listen to me. 

Because it comes easily to me. 

Because despite all the years that have passed, it is my primal source of comfort, and I seem to keep going back to it, time and again. 

Because it soothes me. 

Because it reveals myself to me. 

Because it allows me to be me and ever more than I could ever be. 

Just. 

Because it knows me. 

Because I don't have to explain myself while I am at it. 

Because I felt like it. 

Because I picked up this trait from a kind stranger. 

Because, despite whatever it is that I might be going through at the moment, I know it is with me.

 Because whatever it is, all it needs is practise and the will to do it. 

Because time and again, it is there for me. 

Because I get to experience something new. 

Because I know my capabilities. 

Because now I know this option exists. 

Because it releases stored emotions that I no longer need.

All of it and most importantly, because I want to.

No comments: