Quirks are particular aspects of a person's character or behaviour. It's those traits about someone I personally find adorable. It's the smallest of things. But that's what makes the person. Here's a list of mine -
My food combinations may sound really gross to a lot of people. But I LOVE IT! -
No matter how gross it sounds, I really LOVE pineapple on my pizza; of course with other toppings and it's a match made in heaven.
I love ketchup, BBQ sauce, Ching's Schezwan chutney with anything and everything till I'm bored. Then I'll move over to something else.
I don't have a particular favourite dish, but dishes with cheese in/on them is a WIN for me.
I eat all vegetables - you name it and I do, (all mothers' dream kid - yup that's me) some kind of boasting here
I befriend floofies more easily than I do humans.
Oil champis are my weakness, and if done right i would probably even melt.
I count the cash received from the ATM!
I prefer public transport like buses, trains and trams more to cabs or personal vehicles, here in Bombay (here it's a nuisance considering the lack of space on the roads) or anywhere outside. It gives a glimpse into the lives of the locals of the place. And when it comes to the public transport in Bombay, it's the BEST! (pun intended)
I absolutely love to read, but not the e-book kind. The books of the pages I physically turn, so I can close the book and my eyes (so much drama) when I'm feeling the betrayal, or the sadness or the happiness alike. I love connecting to the story in the book. Oh and the smell of books! <3
Speaking of books, my book marks can range from anything fancy that I bought or DIY'd to a used plane/train/tram/bus ticket or just a tiny piece of paper. Yup, I'm open like that.
Getting high on the smell of petrol!
I'm a grammar Nazi. And no matter how much other people may hate it, or one day karma may come bite me on the bum, I'm still going to do it. *sigh*
I need to add the numbers on the number plate behind the car. To this day, I do not know why.
I like things neat. Well, I'm not so obsessive, but I do not like disorder either. Decluttering is the way to go, it feels like it gives me some kind of a clarity to my thought processes.
I need to be early to things. Earlier than early. If something is scheduled at 7, I'll probably be there by 6.30, you know, just in case.
I am open to all kinds of music and don't restrict myself to specific genres/languages. If I really like a song, I'm go to listen to it irrespective.
I get distracted too easily, and need to do all things at once until I'm lost and don't remember what i wanted to do to begin with.
Writing things down and doing them, gives me a sense of accomplishment. I love bullet lists and planners! =)
I draw way too many hearts and smileys.
I love palm trees, starry nights, early mornings, dawn, baby blue skies, sunrise and sunsets, flowers, anything that has pineapple & coconut in them, home made ghee, peaches, peanut butter, piercings, KPop, watercolors, pencil sketches of cities and applying glue on the hand, and peeling it off after it's all dried up.
Last minute submissions give me anxiety. I see to it that it's ready a few hours before the deadline or an entire day beforehand.
These make me. How about you? What are your quirks? Would LOVE to read them! =)
My food combinations may sound really gross to a lot of people. But I LOVE IT! -
No matter how gross it sounds, I really LOVE pineapple on my pizza; of course with other toppings and it's a match made in heaven.
I love ketchup, BBQ sauce, Ching's Schezwan chutney with anything and everything till I'm bored. Then I'll move over to something else.
I don't have a particular favourite dish, but dishes with cheese in/on them is a WIN for me.
I eat all vegetables - you name it and I do, (all mothers' dream kid - yup that's me) some kind of boasting here
I befriend floofies more easily than I do humans.
Oil champis are my weakness, and if done right i would probably even melt.
I count the cash received from the ATM!
I prefer public transport like buses, trains and trams more to cabs or personal vehicles, here in Bombay (here it's a nuisance considering the lack of space on the roads) or anywhere outside. It gives a glimpse into the lives of the locals of the place. And when it comes to the public transport in Bombay, it's the BEST! (pun intended)
I absolutely love to read, but not the e-book kind. The books of the pages I physically turn, so I can close the book and my eyes (so much drama) when I'm feeling the betrayal, or the sadness or the happiness alike. I love connecting to the story in the book. Oh and the smell of books! <3
Speaking of books, my book marks can range from anything fancy that I bought or DIY'd to a used plane/train/tram/bus ticket or just a tiny piece of paper. Yup, I'm open like that.
Getting high on the smell of petrol!
I'm a grammar Nazi. And no matter how much other people may hate it, or one day karma may come bite me on the bum, I'm still going to do it. *sigh*
I need to add the numbers on the number plate behind the car. To this day, I do not know why.
I like things neat. Well, I'm not so obsessive, but I do not like disorder either. Decluttering is the way to go, it feels like it gives me some kind of a clarity to my thought processes.
I need to be early to things. Earlier than early. If something is scheduled at 7, I'll probably be there by 6.30, you know, just in case.
I am open to all kinds of music and don't restrict myself to specific genres/languages. If I really like a song, I'm go to listen to it irrespective.
I get distracted too easily, and need to do all things at once until I'm lost and don't remember what i wanted to do to begin with.
Writing things down and doing them, gives me a sense of accomplishment. I love bullet lists and planners! =)
I draw way too many hearts and smileys.
I love palm trees, starry nights, early mornings, dawn, baby blue skies, sunrise and sunsets, flowers, anything that has pineapple & coconut in them, home made ghee, peaches, peanut butter, piercings, KPop, watercolors, pencil sketches of cities and applying glue on the hand, and peeling it off after it's all dried up.
Last minute submissions give me anxiety. I see to it that it's ready a few hours before the deadline or an entire day beforehand.
These make me. How about you? What are your quirks? Would LOVE to read them! =)
1 comment:
i am sure you are now immune to that last minute submission anxiety after these 5 years. :D
Post a Comment